No products in the cart.
Anne Thull Fine Art Designs is thrilled to announce the debut of our new online wedding registry. With the popularity of the Carmel and Monterey as a wedding destination, we’ve often had engaged couples visit are showroom and express a desire to list our products on their wedding registries. Our new registry options should hopefully cater to the demand. Below is a quick tutorial on how to use the new registry. If you would would like additional help from someone in our showroom, please call 831.293.8190 during business hours and someone will happily assist you.
Click any of the images below to enlarge as you view this tutorial on how to build your own wedding registry. We recommend that you create a new user account and log in BEFORE building a list so that you can log-in and manage the list from any device in the future:
- Visit the main Registry page @ https://www.annethullfineartdesigns.com/registry/.
- Click on the black button titled “CREATE A NEW LIST”:
- Complete the form fields and specify if you want the registry to be ‘private’, ‘shared’, or ‘public’. Then click “CREATE LIST”:
- Look for the green check mark to confirm your list creation, then go shopping!
- Browse the online store, and easily add items your registry list by clicking the “ADD TO WISHLIST” button on any product page:
- After adding a product to your registry, you will be taken to your main list management dashboard. From here you can find:
- a link to your publicly viewable registry (must be set as ‘shared’ or ‘public’, not ‘private’ to see URL)
- options to share your registry link via email or social media
- update quantities, remove items from the registry list, and more
- change settings for description text, registry name, sharing options, and more
Happy shopping to you and your guests. Please contact us with any questions about using the registry, creating specialty gift items or bundles, or available inventory!